Discover the hidden gems Southern Africa has to offer ranging from the Big 5 of the Kruger National Park, the traditional Swazi Culture to the warm Indian Ocean from St Lucia to Durban. Traverse the South Eastern corner of South Africa across Zululand to Durban and discover the cultures and landscapes that exit here. You won’t know until you’ve done it!
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 7 people per vehicle.
This tour starts on fixed start dates only.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 5 years
The minimum age for this tour is 5 years.
- 20 Aug 2019
- 03 Sep 2019
- 17 Sep 2019
- 01 Oct 2019
- 15 Oct 2019
- 29 Oct 2019
- 12 Nov 2019
- 26 Nov 2019
- 10 Dec 2019
- 24 Dec 2019
- 07 Jan 2020
- 11 Feb 2020
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Gecko Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Kruger NP (South Africa)Day 1: Dinner Included
Day 2: Breakfast & Dinner Included
3-4Maguga Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Maguga (Swaziland)Breakfast & Dinner Included
5-6Monzi Safaris Tented Camp Mid-range tented camp in or near St. Lucia (iSimangaliso WP, South Africa)Breakfast & Dinner Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Adventour, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Adventour.