This compact journey takes in the wondrous Kruger National Park, the enigmatic Kingdom of Swaziland/eSwatini and traverses the proud Kingdom of the Zulus. The combination of which will expose you to excellent game sighting opportunities along the way while observing the changes in the dramatic scenery/topography and fascinating cultures. Accommodation along the way is in our Classic Journey style of 3+ star grading, ending with the birding hotspot of Zululand Lodge.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 12 people per vehicle.
This tour starts on fixed start dates only.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
- 20 Jan 2020
- 10 Feb 2020
- 02 Mar 2020
- 18 May 2020
- 22 Jun 2020
- 07 Sep 2020
- 12 Oct 2020
- 09 Nov 2020
- 30 Nov 2020
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Makuwa Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Greater Kruger (South Africa)All Meals Included
4Reilly's Rock Mid-range lodge inside Mlilwane WS (Swaziland)All Meals Included
5-7Zululand Lodge Mid-range tented camp in or near Zululand (KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa)All Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Sunway Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Sunway Safaris.