This safari takes you to Uganda and Rwanda to track the mountain gorillas. You visit both Bwindi impenetrable National park as well as Volcanoes national park. It includes a gorilla permit of worth $ 1500 per person per day in Rwanda and $600 per person per day in Uganda.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Cassia Lodge Mid-range hotel in or near Kampala (Uganda)Dinner Included
2-3Silverback Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Bwindi NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
4-5Le Bambou Gorilla Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Volcanoes NP (Rwanda)All Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by African Pearl Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of African Pearl Safaris.