This backpacker's bucket list adventure is all about maximising time and minimising costs. We combine a safari at the Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Game Reserve with a 4x4 expedition up the Sani Pass and into Lesotho. You will also experience an immersive tour of the Durban city centre. If you enjoy exploring on foot, why not swap the Sani Pass experience with a challenging hike up the Kamberg region of the Drakensberg and discover SAN Rock Art?
This budget tour uses hotels.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 7 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The contents of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Curiocity Durban Budget hotel in or near DurbanMeals at Own Expense
4End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by PaperJet Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of PaperJet Travel.