This ‘5 nights for 4’ trip is perfect for those wanting to immerse themselves in the majestic Kafue NP, away from the crowds. Take Breakfast in bed at any time, canoe through a myriad of channels and stop for a glass of champagne on an island or leave camp at 05:30 in search of a leopard. Classic safari activities such as game drives, nature walks and river cruises are on offer as well as sundowners on large granite boulders, lantern lit bush dinners or a plunge in our natural rock pools.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-5Kaingu Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge bordering Kafue NP without fencesAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by African Vacations, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of African Vacations.