Victoria Falls remains one of Africa's most famous tourist destination. The falls presents a spectacular sight of awe-inspiring beauty and grandeur on the Zambezi River. Kenya is East Africa's premier safari destination. Incredible wildlife, beautiful mountains, deserts, salt lakes, cities and traditional culture. The Masai Mara, possibly Kenya's most well known, has some of the biggest predator populations in Africa, so if a Big Cat safari is what you are after, this is the place to be.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 1 year
The minimum age for this tour is 1 year.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3The Kingdom Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)Day 1: Breakfast Included
Day 2: Breakfast & Dinner Included
Day 3: Breakfast Included
4Azure Hotel Nairobi Mid-range hotel in or near Nairobi (Kenya)Breakfast Included
5Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge Luxury lodge inside Lake Nakuru NP (Kenya)All Meals Included
6-7Ashnil Mara Camp Luxury tented camp inside Masai Mara NR (Kenya)All Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Skywide Tours and Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.