Embark on an unforgettable safari visiting the prestigious Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve, the world-famous Kruger National Park and the Panorama Route. This unique safari experience will see you stay in tented rooms at the Sabi Sand Reserve idyllically located at the entrance to the Reserve which gives you the opportunity to explore the game-rich Kruger and Sabi Sand Reserve on thrilling game drives lead by professional game rangers, who share their extensive experience and knowledge with you.
This mid-range tour uses tented bush camps.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 9 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum age for this tour is 6 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Tydon Bush Camp Mid-range tented bush camp inside Sabi Sands (Greater Kruger)Day 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Kruger Park Travel , not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kruger Park Travel .