Rwanda Safari starts and ends in Rwanda. This 3 day gorilla tour in DR Congo is short but rewarding where you will be able to meet face to face with Gorillas in virunga national park. It includes 1 gorilla permit of $400 per person in the final costing. The safari takes you to Virunga national park in Northeastern part of the country. Though it is the least visited gorilla destination; it doesn’t take away the fact that it has a lot to offer.
This mid-range tour uses tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 16 years
The minimum age for this tour is 16 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Kibumba Tented Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Virunga (Congo (DRC))Day 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Gecko Safaris Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.