Zimbabwe is a country that has safari options that easily compete with the best in Africa. The country has had it‘s fair share of ups and downs in the past but through it all the people have remained resilient and optimistic. Now the political situation in Zimbabwe has improved Zimbabwe is rapidly climbing back to the top of the ultimate Safari destination list. The time for a Zimbabwe Safari is now.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Meals at Own Expense
2Chobezi Budget tented camp inside Chobe NPAll Meals Included
4Robins Camp Mid-range lodge in or near Hwange NPAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Wild Planet Safari, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Wild Planet Safari.