Classic Journeys Africa
/5 – 140 Reviews
This safari features among the most attractive Kenya’s parks and reserves. Nakuru National Park one of the greatest ornithological sites in the world and a great rhino sanctuary in Kenya, to the Masai Mara Game Reserve the arena to one of greatest spectacle on earth, the wildebeest migration. Then proceed to Hell’s gate national park - a dusty and dramatic but infinitely peaceful place to be. It is an adventurous Kenyan park with large animals that's safe to explore by bicycle or on foot.
This mid-range tour uses tented camps and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 1 year
The minimum age for this tour is 1 year.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Flamingo Hill Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Lake Nakuru NPLunch & Dinner Included
2-3Loyk Mara Camp Mid-range tented camp bordering Masai Mara NR without fencesDay 2: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 3: All Meals Included
4Lake Naivasha Sopa Resort Mid-range hotel in or near Lake NaivashaLunch & Dinner Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by Classic Journeys Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Classic Journeys Africa.