You will visit all the exciting highlights, as this safari takes you through two of Africa’s great deserts – the Kalahari and the Namib, and their dramatic desert scenery. Rock engravings at Twyfelfontein and the wildlife haven of Etosha National Park complete this epic journey with ancient discoveries and unforgettable wildlife sightings to enjoy.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 10 people per vehicle.
This tour starts on fixed start dates only.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
- 02 Sep 2019
- 09 Sep 2019
- 16 Sep 2019
- 23 Sep 2019
- 30 Sep 2019
- 07 Oct 2019
- 14 Oct 2019
- 21 Oct 2019
- 28 Oct 2019
- 04 Nov 2019
- 11 Nov 2019
- 18 Nov 2019
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Kalahari Anib Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near MarientalDinner Included
2-3Namib Desert Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Namib-Naukluft NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
4-5The Delight Mid-range hotel in or near SwakopmundBreakfast Included
6-7Damara Mopane Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Damaraland (Kunene Region)Breakfast & Dinner Included
8-9Etosha Safari Camp Mid-range lodge just outside Etosha NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Wild Dog Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Wild Dog Safaris.