This tour will take you to one of the world's natural wonders - Victoria Falls before proceeding to Hwange National Park. The tour consists of a mix between game drives, walks and spending time at game watering holes. It could start as a drive from camp but rapidly change to a walk as some tracks of a herd of buffalo or the resident pride of lions is spotted.
This mid-range tour uses tented camps and hotels.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 10 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Cresta Sprayview Mid-range hotel in or near Victoria FallsBreakfast Included
3-4Hwange Bush Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Hwange NPAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Pearls Tours Victoria Falls, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Pearls Tours Victoria Falls.