Have you always wanted to see and learn how the Pro’s get those spectacular travel and landscape photos? Or are you already a Pro and just wish to see how someone else works and nerd out on photography? Experience your Namibian adventure from in front of and behind the lens on this 12-day nature and photography tour, running from the 27 of April 2020 until the 8 of May 2020.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 6 people per vehicle.
This tour starts on fixed start dates only.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
Minimum age of 16 years
The minimum age for this tour is 16 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Sossus Dune Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Namib-Naukluft NPAll Meals Included
3-5Namib Guesthouse Mid-range guest house in or near SwakopmundBreakfast Included
6-7Madisa Camp Budget tented camp inside Damaraland (Kunene Region)All Meals Included
8Grootberg Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Damaraland (Kunene Region)All Meals Included
9Etosha Safari Camp Mid-range lodge just outside Etosha NPAll Meals Included
10Halali Camp Mid-range lodge inside Etosha NPAll Meals Included
11Frans Indongo Lodge Mid-range lodge outside Waterberg PlateauAll Meals Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Okutembuka Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Okutembuka Safaris.