Southern Africa is so packed full of adventure that it would take a lifetime to properly explore it all. So this tour takes a couple of weeks to explore a few of them in detail. Start your journey in the magical Western Cape in one of our favourite cities in the world before heading inland to the wilds of Kruger. Then cross the border into Zimbabwe to cap off the trip by witnessing the magnificent Victoria Falls; one of the seven world wonders.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and resorts.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 18 people per vehicle.
This tour starts on fixed start dates only.
Cannot be customized
The accommodations and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
- 04 Nov 2019
- 11 Nov 2019
- 25 Nov 2019
- 02 Dec 2019
- 16 Dec 2019
- 30 Dec 2019
- 06 Jan 2020
- 20 Jan 2020
- 03 Feb 2020
- 10 Feb 2020
- 24 Feb 2020
- 09 Mar 2020
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Lady Hamilton Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Cape Town (South Africa)Day 1: Meals at Own Expense
Day 2: Breakfast Included
3Airport Game Lodge Budget lodge in or near Johannesburg (South Africa)Breakfast Included
4-5Aan De Vliet Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Kruger NP (South Africa)Breakfast & Dinner Included
6Letaba Rest Camp Mid-range cottage inside Central Kruger (South Africa)Breakfast & Dinner Included
7Mashovhela Lodge Mid-range lodge inside the parkBreakfast & Dinner Included
8Norma Jean's Lakeview Resort Budget resort in or near Great Zimbabwe (Zimbabwe)Breakfast Included
9-10Farmhouse Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Matobo NP (Zimbabwe)Breakfast Included
11Hwange Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Hwange NP (Zimbabwe)Breakfast Included
12Shearwater Explorers Village Budget lodge in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)Breakfast Included
13End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Archer & Gaher Adventures, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Archer & Gaher Adventures.