This is a great tour for any traveller to Zimbabwe. You will have the beautiful Victoria Falls to take in and lots of wild animals to find. Victoria Falls is classified as the largest, based on its combined width of 1,708 metres (5,604 ft) and height of 108 metres (354 ft), resulting in the world's largest sheet of falling water. Hwange NP has the BIG 5 and the perfect place to explore the wild African bush with all its animals, sounds and smells!
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Robins Camp Mid-range lodge in or near Hwange NPDay 1: Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3-4Bayete Guest Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Victoria FallsBreakfast Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Wild Planet Safari, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Wild Planet Safari.