Enjoy the Best of Kenya. Masai Mara Reserve is one of the most popular destinations in Kenya- Africa. Nowhere in Africa is wildlife more abundant, for this reason a visitor hardly misses to see the big five. On the floor of the Great Rift Valley, lies the beautiful Lake Nakuru Park and Naivasha National Reserve. The Amboseli National Park is one of Kenya's most popular parks. One of the best places in Africa to view large herds of elephants.
This mid-range tour uses tented camps and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 1 year
The minimum age for this tour is 1 year.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Ashnil Mara Camp Luxury tented camp inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
3Hotel Waterbuck Mid-range hotel in or near NakuruAll Meals Included
4Lake Naivasha Sopa Resort Mid-range hotel in or near Lake NaivashaAll Meals Included
5-6Kibo Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Kudu Hills Safaris Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kudu Hills Safaris Ltd.