This Safari is the best of Wildlife, abit of the Coastal City and the Oldest Desert in Africa. This safari combines the wildlife of Etosha National Park by which guest will have game drives to see wild animals and in Swakopmund clients will have 2 activities (Quadbiking & Sandboarding) and at Sossusvlei they will have a complete Desert Excursion to visit all the dunes.
This mid-range tour uses guest houses and self catering accommodations.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 24 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The accommodations and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Eldorado Guest House Budget guest house just outside Etosha NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
3Orange House Mid-range guest house in or near SwakopmundBreakfast & Dinner Included
4-5Desert Quiver Camp Mid-range self catering accommodation just outside Namib-Naukluft NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Enrico’s Tours and Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Enrico’s Tours and Safaris.