This safari offers you the chance to see a wide variety of wildlife among some of the most diversified landscapes. Not only will you visit the Tarangire and Lake Manyara National Park but also the Ngorongoro Crater, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You will see huge herds of elephants, in season flocks of flamingos and troops of baboon. Each park will give you a rare opportunity to experience its own unique ecosystem and the biodiversity.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 7 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The contents of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Kudu Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near KaratuBreakfast Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by Kiboko Land Adventures, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kiboko Land Adventures.