This tour combines South Africa’s finest safari areas, blended with the rugged beauty so synonymous with the continent. It incorporates the Kruger Park with it’s amazing wildlife, mountains and valleys, the Kingdom of Swaziland and the diverse KwaZulu-Natal in just 7 days. An amazingly interesting and relaxing tour at a very reasonable price!
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Gecko Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Kruger NP (South Africa)Day 1: Dinner Included
Day 2: Breakfast & Dinner Included
3-4Maguga Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Maguga (Swaziland)Breakfast Included
5-6Monzi Safaris Tented Camp Mid-range tented camp in or near St. Lucia (iSimangaliso WP, South Africa)Breakfast Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Sunstreak TOURS, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Sunstreak TOURS.