Tsavo National Park the largest park in Kenya referred as the theater in the wild. The park is made up of 2 parks East and West. East is the larger and drier of the two parks with attractions like Mudanda Rock, Yatta plateau and the Luggard falls whie Mzima springs and shetani lava in the west. Both parks are rich in fauna and famous for the red elephants and mane less lions. Amboseli is home to the African Elephant found in vast herds.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum age for this tour is 6 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Voi Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Tsavo East NPLunch & Dinner Included
2Ngulia Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Tsavo West NPAll Meals Included
3Kibo Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by African Beads Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of African Beads Safaris.