Enjoy the sight of dust-red elephant wallowing, rolling and spraying each other with the midnight blue waters of palm-shaded Galana River is one of the most evocative images in Africa. This, along with the 300 kilometer long Yatta Plateau, the longest lava flow in the world, make for an adventure unlike any other in the Tsavo East. Sun bath on the white sandy beaches of Diani which was voted best in Africa by the World Travel Awards.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 1 year
The minimum age for this tour is 1 year.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Tamarind Tree Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near NairobiBreakfast Included
2-3Kibo Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPDay 2: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 3: All Meals Included
4-5Voi Wildlife Lodge Mid-range lodge bordering Tsavo East NP without fencesAll Meals Included
6-8Neptune Village Beach Resort & Spa Mid-range resort in or near Diani BeachAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Kudu Hills Safaris Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kudu Hills Safaris Ltd.