This is an excellent tour for travellers that are pressed for time, but wish to experience some of the highlights of Namibia. An Erindi safari combined with a trip to the coast, and the desert experience is exactly what is recommended when you feel the need for a relaxing, yet rewarding vacation.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 8 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Old Trader's Lodge Luxury lodge inside Erindi GRAll Meals Included
3-4Hotel Zum Kaiser Mid-range hotel in or near SwakopmundBreakfast Included
5-6Sossusvlei Lodge Mid-range lodge bordering Namib-Naukluft NP without fencesDay 5: Breakfast & Dinner Included
Day 6: All Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Evolution Travel and Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.