This tour will see you trek the endangered mountain gorillas deep in the boughs of Bwindi Forest Impenetrable National Park as you come up close to these incredible gentle giants. The experience will be breathtaking and memorable. Factor in the relax and recreation at Lake Bunyonyi where you will enjoy a plethora of amenities, tour the community and do a host of activities including swimming in the bilharzia free waters of Lake Bunyonyi.
This mid-range tour uses resorts.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 20 people per group.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The contents of this tour cannot be changed.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour and it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Bunyonyi Safaris Resort Mid-range resort in or near Lake Bunyonyi (Uganda)Day 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2-3: All Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Bunyonyi Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.