A one time chance to experience the best of Uganda with an enthralling gorilla trek, idyllic stay at Lake Bunyonyi with an array of activities at the serpentine lake to pick from at very affordable prices. You will track the gentle giants, relax at Lake Bunyonyi, take a dip in bilharzia free waters of Lake Bunyonyi, visit a local Orphan project, sleep in a space of magical 3 days.
This mid-range tour uses resorts.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 15 people per group.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The contents of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Bunyonyi Safaris Resort Mid-range resort in or near Lake Bunyonyi (Uganda)Day 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Bunyonyi Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.