This tour will see you experience Uganda's popular safari circuit taking in the amazing mountain gorillas, chimps, lions, leopards, buffaloes, rhinos, elephants and diverse range of flora, fauna and experience a wonderful time with local communities in a breathtaking 10 days.
This mid-range tour includes camping and lodges.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 20 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour and it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Cassia Lodge Mid-range hotel in or near Kampala (Uganda)Dinner Included
2-3Fort Murchison (Room) Mid-range lodge just outside Murchison Falls NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
4Isunga Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Kibale NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
5-6The Bush Lodge (Tent) Budget camping inside Queen Elizabeth NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
7-8Crystal Gorilla Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge bordering Bwindi NP (Uganda) without fencesAll Meals Included
9Bunyonyi Safaris Resort Mid-range resort in or near Lake Bunyonyi (Uganda)All Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Bunyonyi Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.