The Sabie River Tented Camp Journey into the wild is the ideal way to experience the African bush. Accommodation on this safari is at a Tented Lodge on the Sabi River - a secluded bush lodge, bordering the Kruger Park. Guests will get to sleep in spacious tents that include everything needed for a relaxing and restful stay in the bush. Game drives are sure to be an exciting and memorable experience as you explore the Kruger National Park.
This mid-range tour uses tented camps.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 9 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The contents of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-4Outlook Lodge Sabi River Mid-range tented camp just outside Kruger NPDay 1: Dinner Included
Day 2-4: All Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Kruger Park Travel , not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kruger Park Travel .