This safari introduces you to the contrasting and beautiful landscapes of Botswana. You will experience very unique and diverse habitats and their culture; first as you travel through the Central Kalahari Game Reserve with the bushmen, then as you venture into the Okavango Delta spend the night in the Island and enjoy the beauty of the night in the delta, traditional music dance by the polar, and finally asyou travel to Chobe National Park which has large population of elephants.
This is a budget camping tour.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 6 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Budget camping In or near Ghanzi (Botswana)All Meals Included
2Budget camping Inside Central Kalahari GR (Botswana)All Meals Included
3-4Budget camping Inside Okavango Delta (Botswana)All Meals Included
5Budget camping In or near Kasane (Botswana)All Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Kalahari Marsh Safari Holidays, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.