On this safari, I will pick you up from Kenyatta International Airport and we will head to Tsavo East National Park and then To Amboseli National park. Tsavo East National Park is one of the oldest and largest parks in Kenya at 13,747 square kilometres while Amboseli National Park is in southern Kenya. It’s known for its large elephant herds and views of immense Mount Kilimanjaro, across the border in Tanzania.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Voi Wildlife Lodge Mid-range lodge bordering Tsavo East NP without fencesDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3-4Kibo Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Ultimate African Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Ultimate African Safaris.