Begin your 2-week holiday in Cape Town, staying in a chic, self-catering apartment in the heart of the city's trendiest area. 2 full-day tours will introduce you to South Africa's vibrant history, before heading off to the Kruger Park. Here, you'll be staying in a private reserve, where game drives and walking safaris will bring you into close contact with the Big 5. End off your trip on Benguerra Island in Mozambique, where your days will be filled with swimming, snorkeling and sunbathing.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-4More Quarters Apartments Luxury hotel in or near Cape Town (South Africa)Breakfast Included
5-7Ngala Safari Lodge Luxury lodge bordering Ngala GR (Greater Kruger, South Africa) without fencesAll Meals Included
8Athol Place Luxury hotel in or near Johannesburg (South Africa)Breakfast Included
9-13Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort & Spa Luxury resort in or near Bazaruto Archipelago (Mozambique Beaches, Mozambique)All Meals Included
14End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Go2Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Go2Africa.