This 8 Rwanda Lets go Wild And Wildlide gives you a chance to track the gorillas and Chimps in Rwanda. It also includes a game drive which comes with wildlife views. The trip starts and ends in Kigali the capital city of Rwanda. Rwanda, officially the Republic of Rwanda, is a country in Central and East Africa and one of the smallest countries on the African mainland. Located a few degrees south of the Equator, Rwanda is bordered by Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi, and the D R Congo.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 18 years
The minimum age for this tour is 18 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Le Bambou Gorilla Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Volcanoes NPAll Meals Included
3-4Nyungwe Top View Hill Hotel Mid-range hotel just outside Nyungwe Forest NPAll Meals Included
52000 Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near KigaliAll Meals Included
6-7Akagera Game Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Akagera NPAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Visit Gorilla Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.