This tour is suitable for travelers that want to spend some time exploring Kruger Park at their own pace making the most of a small budget. This “Off the Beaten Tracks” Kruger Budget Tour also gives insights into local culture and historic importance of localities inside of Kruger Park while exploring some areas with overwhelmingly abundant wildlife viewing opportunities away from the crowds.
This budget tour includes camping and guest houses.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 6 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Budget campingDinner Included
2Copacopa Lodge Budget guest house just outside the parkDinner Included
3-6Budget camping Inside Kruger NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Khalanga Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Khalanga Safaris.