A safari through Amboseli National Park is one of Kenya’s premier wildlife experiences. This is the best place in Africa to get close to free-ranging elephants. Meet the nomadic Masai tribes people, Africa’s last great warriors. In the Great Rift Valley, visit pristine Lake Naivasha. Cross into Masai Mara for the best game viewing in the entire world. This is a private Safari.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 6 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour and it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Amboseli Sentrim Lodge Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Ziwa Bush Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
4-5Sentrim Mara Lodge Mid-range tented camp just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Kenya Tru Nomads Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.