Combine two contrasting locations for an unforgettable experience of Tanzania. Explore Ruaha National Park with game drive safaris in one of Africa's largest and wildest parks then relax on the secluded beaches of Mafia Island. Ikuka Camp, a luxury camp in a prime location on the edge of the escarpment within Ruaha, offers unrivalled views of the park. Pole Pole on Mafia Island will treat you to amazing food, stunning rooms and snorkelling off the beach on Mafia Island.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Ikuka Camp Luxury lodge inside Ruaha NPAll Meals Included
2-4Ikuka Camp Luxury+ lodge inside Ruaha NPAll Meals Included
5-8Pole Pole Luxury lodge in or near Mafia IslandAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Paul Tickner Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Paul Tickner Safaris.