A fresh take on the traditional beach and bush safari that East Africa does so well. The safari leg takes you to the wild interior of Tanzania. Ruaha is one of the last real wildernesses left, it's got that feeling. It also has wildlife and landscapes to match anywhere. After as much game driving and bush walking as you can handle it's time to head to the beach. A private island in the middle of the Indian Ocean. Fanjove will give you the relaxation you have been looking for.
This luxury tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 7 years
The minimum age for this tour is 7 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Hotel Slipway Mid-range hotel in or near Dar es SalaamBreakfast Included
2-5Ikuka Safari Camp Luxury+ lodge inside Ruaha NPAll Meals Included
6-9Fanjove Island Luxury lodge in or near Fanjove Island (Songo Songo Islands)All Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Paul Tickner Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Paul Tickner Safaris.