The Tour will take you through Kampala a stunning city in Uganda up to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park that offers a wonderful experience as you journey across the rolling hills plus the small scale farms. While in the jungle, you will see several primates plus birds as well as track the large mountain gorillas. Bwindi Being a tropical rainforest, it offers a great experience to all nature lovers but not forgetting the attractiveness and a outstanding hospitality of the locals.
Things to Consider
Small group tour
Can depart any day
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Silverback Lodge Luxury lodge bordering Bwindi Impenetrable NP without fencesLunch & Dinner Included
2Silver Back Lodge Luxury lodge bordering Bwindi Impenetrable NP without fencesAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Hakuna Matata Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Hakuna Matata Safaris.