Combines the best of Kenya National Parks. Amboseli embodies five main wildlife habitats, plus a generally dry lake-bed - Lake Amboseli. Lake Nakuru National Park is home to warthogs, water-buck, buffaloes, red-bucks, and the occasional leopard. Finish with Mara which offers fantastic orange-tinted sunsets and you will definitely want to capture this moment while sipping on a sun downer back at your lodge.
This mid-range tour uses tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 2 years
The minimum age for this tour is 2 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Kibo Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
3Flamingo Hill Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
4-6Zebra Plains Mara Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Wildebeest Safaris LTD, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Wildebeest Safaris LTD.