Combines the best of Kenya National Parks. Amboseli embodies five main wildlife habitats, plus a generally dry lake-bed - Lake Amboseli. Lake Nakuru National Park is home to warthogs, water-buck, buffaloes, red-bucks, and the occasional leopard. Finish with Mara which offers fantastic orange-tinted sunsets and you will definitely want to capture this moment while sipping on a sun downer back at your lodge.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Kibo Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
3Flamingo Hill Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
4-6Zebra Plains Mara Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Wildebeest Safaris LTD, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Wildebeest Safaris LTD.