Experience the beautiful scenery and wildlife of southern Tanzania; take a different perspective on a boat safari in the Selous Game Reserve and connect with the untouched wilderness of Ruaha National Park. Finish off with beaches, seafood and relaxation for a sumptuous finish and an eco-friendly approach on Mafia Island. Fly between destinations and enjoy the very best service, guiding, cuisine and locations on offer.
This luxury tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 7 years
The minimum age for this tour is 7 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Alexander's Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Dar es SalaamBreakfast Included
2-5Sand Rivers Selous Luxury lodge inside Selous GRAll Meals Included
6-9Ikuka Safari Camp Luxury+ lodge inside Ruaha NPAll Meals Included
10-12Pole Pole Luxury lodge in or near Mafia Island (Beach)All Meals Included
13End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Paul Tickner Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Paul Tickner Safaris.