This 9-day safari is all about Zimbabwe - the insider's tip for safaris off from mass tourism. Start with the fascinating Victoria Falls, maybe topped by a scenic heli flight over the Falls. More exciting activities are white water rafting, canoeing, sunset cruise, elephant back safari, flying fox and bungee jump. Hwange National Park is all about day- and night game drives to discover wildlife and bush. In Kariba, Matusadona N.P., go on game and sunset cruises, fishing, game walks and -drives.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Amadeus Garden Mid-range guest house in or near Victoria Falls townBreakfast Included
2Amadeus Garden Mid-range guest house in or near Victoria FallsBreakfast Included
3-5Sable Sands Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Hwange NPAll Meals Included
6-8Rhino Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Matusadona NPAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by The Safari Source, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.