This 9-day safari is all about Zimbabwe - the insider's tip for safaris off from mass tourism. Start with the fascinating Victoria Falls, maybe topped by a scenic heli flight over the Falls. More exciting activities are white water rafting, canoeing, sunset cruise, elephant back safari, flying fox and bungee jump. Hwange National Park is all about day- and night game drives to discover wildlife and bush. In Kariba, Matusadona N.P., go on game and sunset cruises, fishing, game walks and -drives.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Explorers Village Mid-range lodge in or near Victoria Falls townBreakfast Included
2Explorers Village Mid-range lodge in or near Victoria FallsBreakfast Included
3-5Sable Sands Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Hwange NPAll Meals Included
6-8Rhino Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Matusadona NPAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by The Safari Source, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.