The safari takes you very close to view the Mount Kilimanjaro on the Kenya side (amboseli national park), then to lake nakuru national park well known for it numerous number of flamingos, white and black rhino. Finally to Maasai mara game reserve where cheetah and Thomson gazelles compete in marathon for struggle of life more so the extravaganza wildlife world cup migration in the month of July through October all the year round.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 3 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 6 people to run.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Kibo Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
2Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge Luxury lodge inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
3-4Masai Mara Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Back of Africa Adventure ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 6 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Back of Africa Adventure ltd.