Discover the vibrancy of Cape Town, experience the wildlife of the exclusive Sabi Sabi Private Game Reserve and the Chobe National Park as well as behold the majesty of the Victoria Falls in Zambia. Experience natural beauty, raw adventure and unrivaled game viewing on this 11 Night / 12 Day private tour safari of Southern Africa with Ker & Downey Africa, Africa's leading luxury tour operator.
This luxury tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 8 years
The minimum age for this tour is 8 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3The Clarendon Bantry Bay Luxury hotel in or near Cape Town (South Africa)Breakfast Included
4-6Sabi Sabi Little Bush Camp Luxury+ lodge inside Sabi Sabi GR (Sabi Sands, South Africa)All Meals Included
7-8The Royal Livingstone Luxury hotel in or near Mosi-oa-Tunya NP (Zambia)Breakfast Included
9Ngoma Safari Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Chobe NP (Botswana)All Meals Included
10-11Pangolin Chobe Hotel Mid-range lodge just outside Chobe NP (Botswana)All Meals Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Ker & Downey Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Ker & Downey Africa.