Get up close and personal with a walking safari in Zambia. This experience is designed with adventure and exploration in mind. You are encouraged to walk from camp to camp and discover nature’s wonders on the way. To view the bush from a vehicle is simply to be an observer, but to get out on foot is to become a part of your surroundings. Rates include a fixed budget for flights. If flights cost more, your quote will reflect this.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
Medium group tour
This tour will be shared with other interested travelers. Max 8 people per group.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The contents of this tour cannot be changed.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour and it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 16 years
The minimum for this tour is 16 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Luwi Camp Mid-range lodge inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
3-5Nsolo Camp Mid-range lodge inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
6-7Kakuli Camp Mid-range lodge inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
8-9Sindabezi Island Chalets Luxury lodge in or near Victoria FallsAll Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Ker & Downey Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Ker & Downey Africa.