This tour will take you from Dar es Salaam in Tanzania to Quirimba Island its a mixture of Safari and beach. Its overland with 4by4 Safari Jeep. Then flying from Pemba Mozambique to Dar es Salaam. Safari in Selous then Kilwa Masoko, Mikindani ancient Village with ful ofl history, Mosimbua da Praia via Mueda, see Pangane lovely coastline then Tandahangue village by dhow to Ibo Island.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Selous Kinga Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Selous GR (Tanzania)Day 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2-3: All Meals Included
4Kilwa Ruins Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Kilwa Masoko (Tanzania)All Meals Included
5Old Boma Hotel Mid-range lodge in or near Mikindani (Tanzania)Breakfast & Dinner Included
6-7Chez Natalie Bandas Budget banda in or near Mocimboa da Praia (Mozambique)Breakfast & Dinner Included
8-9Guludo Beach Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Pangane (Beach, Mozambique)Breakfast & Dinner Included
10-11Miti Miwiri Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Ibo Island (Quirimbas Archipelago, Mozambique)Breakfast & Dinner Included
12The Nautilus Pemba Mozambique Mid-range hotel in or near Pemba town (Beach, Mozambique)Breakfast & Dinner Included
13End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Uhuru Travel & Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Uhuru Travel & Tours.