A 4 day fly-in safari from Entebbe visiting the Mountain Gorillas in Uganda. Stay at the beautifully appointed luxurious Buhoma Lodge in the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest with all meals included. The lodge is inside the park and is very quiet, it's even been known to have Gorillas and other primates in the camp! The trip includes one gorilla permit per person and forest trekking with your host to spot the mountain gorilla family. The forest is also home to 346 different bird species.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can start any day
Can be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 8 passengers per vehicle on this medium group tour.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Buhoma Community Haven Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd.