Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd
/5 – 99 Reviews
A 4 day fly-in safari from Entebbe visiting the Mountain Gorillas in Uganda. Stay at the beautifully appointed luxurious Buhoma Lodge in the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest with all meals included. The lodge is inside the park and is very quiet, it's even been known to have Gorillas and other primates in the camp! The trip includes one gorilla permit per person and forest trekking with your host to spot the mountain gorilla family. The forest is also home to 346 different bird species.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 8 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Buhoma Community Haven Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Bwindi NPAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd.