This small group guided trip provides an opportunity to view game in their natural habitat, see how injured or orphaned big cats are rehabilitated back into the wild, gain an insight into the ancient culture of the San people, provides a choice of water, land or dune-based activity options and includes a sunrise excursion into the colourful Namibian desert. We stay in mainly small lodge based accommodations where African hospitality, cuisine and comfort are the focus.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can't be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
- Solo travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- 11 Feb 2018
- 18 Mar 2018
- 25 Mar 2018
- 01 Apr 2018
- 15 Apr 2018
- 22 Apr 2018
- 29 Apr 2018
- 06 May 2018
- 13 May 2018
- 20 May 2018
- 27 May 2018
- 03 Jun 2018
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Galton House Mid-range guest house in or near WindhoekMeals at Own Expense
2-3Sossus Dune Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near SossusvleiAll Meals Included
4-5The Delight Mid-range guest house in or near SwakopmundAll Meals Included
6-7Camp Kipwe Luxury chalet inside DamaralandAll Meals Included
8Safarihoek Lodge Luxury lodge bordering Etosha NP without fencesAll Meals Included
9-10Onguma Treetop Camp Luxury chalet bordering Etosha NP without fencesAll Meals Included
11Galton House Mid-range guest house in or near WindhoekAll Meals Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Native Escapes, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Native Escapes.