An unusual safari and beach option. Starting with a walking safari in South Luangwa National Park and finishing at a stunning beach resort on the banks of Lake Malawi. Malawi, although land-locked, has miles of golden sand, a huge freshwater lake and excellent lodges. This is an incredibly romantic option and a great choice for those who love the African bush.
This luxury tour uses lodges and bush camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Tafika Camp Luxury lodge inside South Luangwa NP (Zambia)All Meals Included
3-6Chikoko Tree Camp Luxury bush camp (with rustic facilities) inside South Luangwa NP (Zambia)All Meals Included
7-11Kaya Mawa Luxury lodge in or near Likoma Island (Lake Malawi, Malawi)All Meals Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Native Escapes, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Native Escapes.