An unusual safari and beach option. Starting with a walking safari in South Luangwa National Park and finishing at a stunning beach resort on the banks of Lake Malawi. Malawi, although land-locked, has miles of golden sand, a huge freshwater lake and excellent lodges. This is an incredibly romantic option and a great choice for those who love the African bush.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Tafika Camp Luxury lodge inside South Luangwa NP (Zambia)All Meals Included
3-6Chikoko Tree Camp Luxury tented camp inside South Luangwa NP (Zambia)All Meals Included
7-11Kaya Mawa Luxury+ lodge in or near Likoma Island (Malawi)All Meals Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Native Escapes, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Native Escapes.