South Africa’s Kruger National Park is perhaps the world’s best known safari destination – and a few days here will almost certainly reward Big 5 sightings year round. Safari activities include game drives and bushwalks with experienced Rangers. Evening drinks around the fire and falling asleep to the sounds of the bush is a very special experience. Mozambique offers an exclusive beach relaxation experience – the beaches here are unspoilt and the clear turquoise waters excellent for diving.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-5Nottens Bush Camp Luxury lodge inside Sabi Sands (South Africa)All Meals Included
6-11Magaruque Island Luxury private villa in or near Bazaruto Archipelago (Mozambique)All Meals Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by Native Escapes, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Native Escapes.