This trip is a marvellous introduction to Botswana. Flying in light aircraft between camps, you see the full expanse of the Delta from the air. You will glide through the watery mazes of the Okavango Delta in a traditional mokoro and then head to Chobe National Park to see the density of game there. The trip finishes at the mighty Victoria Falls - one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Camp Xakanaka Luxury tented camp inside Okavango Delta (Botswana)All Meals Included
4-6Chobe Game Lodge Luxury lodge inside Chobe NP (Botswana)All Meals Included
7-8Ilala Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)Breakfast Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by Native Escapes, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Native Escapes.