This luxury guided itinerary gives you a superb introduction to this magnificent country. Malawi’s geography is sculptured by Africa’s Great Rift Valley: towering mountains, lush fertile valley floors and enormous crystal-clear lakes are hallmarks of much of this geological phenomenon. This is a welcoming country that offers visitors wonderful beauty, fascinating parks and some of the friendliest people in Africa. It is no wonder that it is known as the “warm heart of Africa'.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Latitude 13 Luxury hotel in or near LilongweBreakfast Included
2-3Mkulumadzi Lodge Luxury+ lodge inside Majete WRAll Meals Included
4-5Huntingdon House Luxury cottage in or near ThyoloMeals at Own Expense
6-7Mvuu Lodge Luxury lodge inside Liwonde NPAll Meals Included
8-9Makokola Retreat Luxury resort in or near Lake MalawiAll Meals Included
10-11Pumulani Lodge Luxury+ lodge in or near Lake MalawiAll Meals Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Native Escapes, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Native Escapes.