This exciting route takes the time to explore the changing areas, stunning beauty and continually moving game of northern Botswana: from walking on islands in the jewel of the Kalahari, the Okavango Delta, to the diverse, wildlife-filled Linyanti concession, with its seasonal elephant herds. The camps are located in a range of different habitats to maximise the best possible game viewing through all times of the year.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Cannot be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
- Solo travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- 02 May 2018
- 02 Jun 2018
- 17 Jul 2018
- 07 Aug 2018
- 24 Sep 2018
- 18 Oct 2018
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Toka Leya Camp Luxury lodge in or near Victoria Falls (Zambia)All Meals Included
2-4Linyanti Discoverer Camp Luxury tented camp inside Linyanti (Botswana)All Meals Included
5-7Gomoti Tented Camp Luxury tented camp inside Okavango Delta (Botswana)All Meals Included
8-9Jacana Camp Luxury tented camp inside Okavango Delta (Botswana)All Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Native Escapes, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Native Escapes.