This exclusive safari tour covers the most popular national parks and reserves that hosts unique wildlife and bird life from the most endangered rhinos to pink flamingoes with scenic views of the central highlands and the great rift valley lakes not forgeting teh northern semiarid landscape of samburu.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 7 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The contents of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
Minimum age of 7 years
The minimum age for this tour is 7 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1The Ark Mid-range lodge inside Aberdare NPLunch & Dinner Included
2-3Samburu Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Samburu NRDay 2: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 3: All Meals Included
4Soi Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Lake BaringoLunch & Dinner Included
5Lake Nakuru Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Lake Nakuru NPLunch & Dinner Included
6-7Masai Mara Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Masai Mara NRDay 6: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 7: All Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Pam Tours and Travel Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Pam Tours and Travel Ltd.