Embark on a comprehensive private safari that visits the majestic Victoria Falls on the Zimbabwean side, Chobe, one of the great game reserves in the world and the famous, sparkling Okavango Delta in the heart of the Kalahari Desert. Enjoy amazing wildlife sightings and embark on exciting activities on this 7-day safari getaway. The Okavango Delta camp offers year round land and water based activities including game drives (day & night), mokoro (dugout canoe) and bush walks.
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum age for this tour is 6 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Ilala Lodge Hotel Luxury lodge in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)Breakfast Included
3-4Chobe Bakwena Lodge Luxury lodge inside Chobe Riverfront (Chobe NP, Botswana)All Meals Included
5-6Machaba Camp Luxury tented camp inside Khwai (Okavango Delta, Botswana)All Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Roho Ya Chui, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Roho Ya Chui.